One visit to 146 Chiropractic and you'll get relief for your aches and pains, AND your wallet. Dr. Clause has over 15 years experience and for just $27 a visit*, he will administer treatment and will have you feeling better in no time. Our goal is to offer affordable Chiropractic, Dry Needling, Manual Therapy, Functional Medicine, and Holistic Health Care for families.
No insurance forms to fill out! That's right. We want to give you the care you NEED, not the care an insurance company THINKS you need. If you're in pain, schedule a visit online or give us a call. Also check out our Facebook page for more videos, information and special offers. Link to Facebook.
NEW! Lipo Laser
Do you have unwanted body fat? Try our Lipo Laser, a non-invasive form of body sculpting that removes small fat deposits like surgical liposuction, permanently removing fat cells through your body with zero recovery time.
S-T-R-E-T-C-H! Book a therapeutic treatment with our Stretch Therapist to alleviate strain on your joints, improve flexibility, range of motion, and increase mobility. Your body will thank you!
- CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENT for $27/visit*
- ACTIVE RELEASE THERAPY for $13/visit
- STRETCH THERAPY TREATMENT for $40/session
- MASSAGE for $45/30 min or $75/60 min
- LIPO LASER for $49/treatment
- DRY NEEDLING for $33/session
- DRY NEEDLING & CHIROPRACTIC for $43/session
- X-RAYS for $40/session
- FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE, HORMONE BALANCING, FIBROMYALGIA & NEUROPATHY TREATMENT - $75/session
- LABORATORY SERVICES - Call for pricing and appointment times
NOTE: Please call for Dry Needling appointments, thank you.
* First time patients will be charged an additional $12 for the initial exam.
OUR CHIROPRACTIC SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Consultation & Exam
- Chiropractic Care
- Deep Tissue Rehab Therapy
- Manual Traction
- Corrective Exercises
- Rehabilitative Therapy
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Soft Tissue Release Techniques
- Interferential Electrical Muscle Stimulation
COMMON CONDITIONS TREATED:
- Upper, Mid or Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain & Stiffness
- Shoulder Pain
- Plantar Fasciatis
- Extremity Pain (Arm & Leg)
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ankle/Foot Pain